Friday, February 6, 2009

Good afternoon! I stayed home from work today and hoped to get stuff done around the house. However, since I'm sick, I slept alot. I am looking forward to going on a mom & daughter outing to see the opening night of "He's just not that into you" with Tara tonight.
Then tomorrow I'll start working on the boxes that have the scrapbook stuff stored to the paper crafting sale @ Scrappers Edge on the 14th.
Still trying to work on getting this up and running smoothly, so keep checking back.
OH, and I signed up for a class @ Big Picture scrapbooking site! It starts next Thursday the 12th. Check out their classes! They are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a successful swap meet. I may see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally did Natalie! Got rid of 3 boxes and around $150.00 sold. That's alot for nickel & dime stuff! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete