Monday, February 16, 2009

Daily musings........

Been working alot around the house. Trying to get Dennis' garage made into a shop for him. One of Tara's friends is helping with the heavy stuff. The sooner that happens, the sooner he'll start the remodel of the kitchen.
Got a great kit from Sondra's store: Scrapper's Edge, here in Eureka to make a really cute recipe binder! Hope to get that posted here real soon. She is such a creative lady! I'm a follower for sure! Stop by her store on 4th & I st. whenever you can. She always has great ideas. The gals in there are great.
I'm also enjoying the Big Picture Scrapbooking class that I'm taking on line. I hope that I can get my years of photos organized and scrapped thru this system she teaches on line. "Photo Freedom". Even if you don't take the class, the book is amazing! Check it out on Amazon or at Sondra's Scrapper's Edge store.

1 comment:

  1. Is that the kit with the Bo Bunny paper? If so it is adorable!! I love that paper. Can't wait to see your posts of it.

    ReplyDelete